Re: [IRCA] Iceland 189 heard in Oklahoma.

Re: [IRCA] Iceland 189 heard in Oklahoma.

Gary:

I tuned to 189 kHz at 0715 GMT and was surprised to hear a man and woman talking in Icelandic.  The single finally faded out at 0815.  I never figured I'd ever hear Iceland after trying for several decades.

The PL-360 with refinements such as your antenna is an amazing ultralight radio.  I only wish it had tighter selectivity allowing for reception of split frequencies, and audio quality like the little Sonys.

JOUB faded in on my barefoot PL-310 at 0857.  So, hopefully it will be a good morning for TP DX.

Have a good weekend.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.

Sent from my iPad