Re: [IRCA] TP 24 Oct, Victoria version

Wow, Nick.  That was a powerful signal, and at that late time!  Must be
China, I'm sure.  ?Tibetan service?  I'm no Asian language expert, for
sure, but the music sure matches what I hear coming out of China.  I'm
looking forward to here from a native speaker!  Did you post to the RealDX
group?  73,   ....Walt