[IRCA] KOA-850

For those who may be interested, I am hearing KOA-850 in Denver. What I was surprised about is that they are now carring Coast To Coast AM. Have no idea how long KOA has been doing this. New for me.

KOA is weak but readble here in Polk county TN. They are under the 850 station in Birmingham, AL.

Willis, K4APE