Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-15

I listened at 14:05 for a few moments --

Good audio on 774 with JJ YL and a few carriers here and there.

Eton E1 Barefoot.

Just came back from a weekend at Point No Point - Jordan River -- playing
with a large Gary DeBock
Russian Surplus Ferrite antenna -- listening mostly in the evening -- did
no morning sessions sadly,

Colin in Victoria

--
Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com - DXer.ca -
BobHarris.com |