[IRCA] TP DX for October 13

As Nigel and Richard said, this wasn't a very good morning. It made me glad I let the SDR run while I slept. There were only a few Asians audible today. I briefly had OK audio on 972 and 1575. but everything else was either feeble or missing.

The Good
972 KBS, pop vocal 1357, woman in KK then pips 1400, followed by m&w in KK, KBS mentioned. Signal much worse after 1402 1575 VOA, talk in SEA language 1408-1419, VOA mentioned several times 1409, signal took a dive after 1420

The Bad
774    JOUB, male talk 1345-48, much weaker than normal

The Ugly
747    JOIB, pips 1300, faint talk 1312 & 1340
1503    JOUK, the final tone of the time pips  1400
1566 HLAZ, faint talk 1329. Possibly a sermon, judging from the way it sounded