Re: [IRCA] AM 910 WRKL

Actually, I did hear something out of place on 910 just a little while ago, the clear legal ID at 2000 CLT of KATH in Frisco, Texas, following the Catholic program "Mother Angelica Classics".  KATH is a station that, from time to time, does "forget" to power down at night.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska