Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] ULR DX....NEW Station Heard last night 1510 KMSD Millbank, SOUTH DAKOTA

Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] ULR DX....NEW Station Heard last night 1510 KMSD Millbank, SOUTH DAKOTA

Good catch. More DXers can log KMSD I'd expect. They've been running day power at night almost every night this season and often completely destroy 1510 on good nights on westerly antennas here with arm chair copy of their oldies. They can come in presunset and are definitely not reducing power.

73 KAZ Barrington IL