[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 3 Oct 2013

My results didn't differ much from anyone elses's this morning. Like yesterday, zero TP audio, but at least today I had poor-fair audio from Tahiti on 738, and a little weak audio from Australia on 702. Not much, but still better than nothing! On the positive side, the auroral conditions did bring in some interesting US and Mexican DX from the south.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta