Re: [IRCA] TP from Michigan: More audio posted

Re: [IRCA] TP from Michigan: More audio posted

Chuck,

<<<   Hiroo Nakagawa is one of Japan's top DXers and has a lot of experience.
A lot.

I wouldn't worry about him turning up the volume and wearing headphones.

As a native speaker of Japanese and given his experience, I value his
opinion very highly.   >>>

I certainly don't doubt Hiroo's experience (or yours).

But in order to assist Tim in identifying the language in a very challenging MP3, concrete evidence of the language's identity needs to be reported (and investigated, if necessary). In an exceptional but very marginal recording like Tim's 747 TP reception, he deserves nothing less.

73, Gary