Re: [IRCA] 1640 report

Per my QSLs from (then) KXBT, now KDIA, I got QSL #1 from March 10, 1996, then on 1640 kHz. But by April 29, the FCC moved KXBT to 1630 khz, but I don't have the date when the FCC moved them back to 1640. The first regular broadcast day on KXBT was March 19th, 1996 according to the QSL. KXBT was the second X Bander. WJDM 1660 NJ was first, as my QSL comes from Nov 1, 1995. They ran Radio Aahs at the time. Apparently 1660 was planed for sometime as their coverage map for 1660 goes back to July 17, 1992. There are too many stations, but the QSLs give the dates. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR