Re: [IRCA] TP from Michigan: More audio posted

Re: [IRCA] TP from Michigan: More audio posted

Thanks, Chuck. Still, it's possible there would be some of the articulation described.

If I could have DXed all night long as a teenager and been allowed to skip school more often, I might have done better  ;-)

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON