Re: [IRCA] TAs tonight?

Conditions here seem quite a bit less interesting that last night too. For both domestics and TA's. That's the magic of the broadcast band.

I'm hoping we're off to a good start on a nice winter season.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
(205) 621-7500
(205) 621-7505 FAX
(205) 253-4867 CELL
http://www.highnoonfilm.com

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original transmission to the above address by mail without making a copy.