Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WKSH 1640 WI has gone silent

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WKSH 1640 WI has gone silent

With Disney shutting down 1640 in WI pending its sale, and the opportunity to grab 1640 in OR ...

Disney's also shut 910 in UT which should offer an easier grab of 910 in Flint MI.

On 1640 tonight ... Just WTNI MS and a strong HAR TIS from PA on 1640, though I had someone talking rather excitedly in Spanish around 2030-2045, just prior to the powering down of Sandy UT. Had that last winter-spring anyhow.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON