From: Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Sep 29, 2013 7:35 am
Subject: [IRCA] Great TP reception this morning!

I did get to the dials this morning at 13:50 and was very happy with the
results.  A very nice TP morning with the first tier JJ stations in nicely,
and a great signal from CRI 1323 in Russian, of course, and HLCA 972 too.
 1566  HLAZ seemed to have a different format after 14:00 which almost
sounded English.  Kind of an easy banter back and forth between 2 gents.  I
think that others in the Pacific NW should find similar excellent
conditions.  I even saved a minute on my Perseus to have a quick look
later.  73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC
editors, publishing staff, or officers