From: Allen Willie <vo1_001_swl@xxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 27, 2013 10:09 am
Subject: [IRCA] Leaving the "Hope" with great DXing memories

Hello To All,
Tonight will be my last official evening of Dxing here in the "Hope" ( unless
future Dxpeditions here may be in the cards at some point in time )  as we make
final preparations for our temporary move tomorrow to Northern Bay, Newfoundland
.
As mentioned prior,  during the month of October while there, will be the start
of the Northern Bay Medium Wave DXpedition as soon as things can be set up for
equipment/antenna etc.
My wish is that team members of the other upcoming Dxpeditions in Prince Edward
Island and other locations have great success this fall season with their Dxing
efforts. Good luck to all.
Previously mentiond was the fact that we may not have intenet nor phone at the
residence during the first leg of this two part move. There are neighbours in
that community, friends and relatives not far away , who may help out with
access to these things in that regard.
I will try and submit an update / log report  when I can of what is being heard
in Northern Bay as time marches on.
We will definitely be back online sometime after Nov 1 in Carbonear NL which
will become our new permanent residence .
I leave the "Hope" with some great DXing memories , logging my 1000th AM station
on Ultralight radio , hearing my 100th country and finally capturing my two
farthest DX catches thus far,  India on 1566 and 1071  all accomplished using an
Ultralight Radio.
I hope every one has a great fall DX season this year.

Good DX
Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland
editors, publishing staff, or officers