Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:19:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [Amdx] 780 "We are Easy Rock" unID
From: walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
To: sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx

780 WTME does talk progamming 6am to 5pm and when not doing that, simulcasts WEZR 1240 Lewiston-Auburn, ME. WEZR ID's as "LA's Eazy 1240".

Could this be what you're hearing/

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Chernos Saul <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

780 just IDed ... sort of...  We are easy rock.

Maybe one of the Maine stations with a format change? Unterminated BOG nne-ssw at 2310 EDT.

Saul Chernos

Burnt River ON