Re: [IRCA] TA 23 Sep; Victoria version

too many to list here.... but none with audio in the sweep I made at 0330
ut.  Someone quite visible on high side of 981 by 20 hz or so....

On Eu beverages only - the  Wellbrook loop hears very little TA energy on
mW - but on longwave the situation is reversed.  189 Iceland and 207 both
have audio, plus decent other carriers.  But only on the loop.

73 Don
Lamont, Ab