[IRCA] 1143 738 was(Re: TP Lions Bay BC 21 Sep 2013)

[IRCA] 1143 738 was(Re: TP Lions Bay BC 21 Sep 2013)

Thanks for the correction on 738 not being parallel with 1143 Gary. I wonder when that changed? My last firm logging of them in parallel was about a year ago, but even then, I may have been mistaken if it was "both with man in Chinese" type logging rather than a serious, one channel to each ear as one does on the first logging.

best wishes,

Nick