[IRCA] TP Lions Bay 17 Sep 2013

Thanks very much Gary, Nick, Walt, and others for your welcome to the wonderful world of TP!

I did as you suggested Nick and looked for 612 and 891 this morning, and sure enough 612 was there but 891 had no trace of audio. I usually leave the Wellbrook at about 300 degrees, but needed to move it to 235 to get the best audio from 612. There was virtually nothing when it was pointed at Japan/Korea, which shows that the null is working well.

I was a little late up this morning (I don't have the advantage of the Perseus' unattended recording capability) so the list is rather short today...

1. Clearly understandable strong audio with reasonably long stretches of readability so content could be understood by a native speaker

774 JOUB 13:41 Like a local, with male and female engaged in what I would have taken to be language lessons, except there was no EE.
594 JOAK 13:45 Woman with JJ talk, again very strong audio indeed

2. Clearly understandable audio for short periods of time, understandable by a native speaker

1566 HLAZ 13:44 Somewhat disappointing to Korea the past couple of days, classical piano mx

3. Barely understandable audio due to low signal strength, or fading. Some words might have been recognizable to a native speaker

612 4QR 13:57 Low strength at tune in, but certain EE cadence. At 14:00 news read by a woman, but audio somewhat muffled

Sincerely,

Michael