To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:10 PM
Subject: [IRCA] mystery signal on 1540 khz tonight

 Hello To All,
Hearing a looped message strong over and over on 1540 khz this evening amongst KXEL and CHIN as follows:
"This is Westwood 1 Radio Network's AMCA Transponder 23
To Authorize your transceiver, contact Westwood 1 Denver Operation at Area Code 720
873-5177 from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time "

Anyone else hearing this and what could it be ?

Good DX
Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland