[IRCA] NE Oregon Sunday (lack of) TPs

I enjoy reading the west coast reports of TP reception. The past week I've been trying some of that too after seeing reports of good conditions return. But this morning wasn't good here. Lots of weak hets but very little audio. Even 1566 HLAZ never produced audio.
594 occasional very poor Asian talk 1305 utc.
1575 occasional very poor/poor Asian talk 1308 utc.

LWBC Radio Rossii 153, 180, 189, 279 with 153 the best 1200-1320 utc.

Steve
NE Oregon
R75, active whip