[IRCA] Loud TA's (14 SEP 2013)

I noted quite a few TA carriers already showing at 6 p.m. EDT / 2200 UTC (pre-sunset) so I set up for a Perseus capture at 7 p.m. EDT / 2300 UTC.

Signals were definitely coming in well by that time.  There was a good geographical spread from Algeria, Mauritania, and Spain on the southern end of things as well as more northerly countries such as the UK.

I suspect that at least some of the bigger guns could go inland.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA

Perseus
SuperLoop 9m vertical by 15m horizontal, base ht. 1.5m, null west