Re: [IRCA] preliminary Victoria version (Re: Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-13)

Re: [IRCA] preliminary Victoria version (Re: Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-13)

Hi Nick,

<<<   I'd be more inclined to agree with Richard and Nigel about conditions
this morning, Gary.  A repeat of yesterday here would have involved
HLSA-603, which is definitely more a "peak of the season" visitor
rather than a mid-September one.   >>>

Yes, 603-HLSA usually isn't one of the "big gun" TP's here, either... but for some reason it has done a pretty fair job of running with the "big boys" yesterday and today.

One of the best things that it has going for it is the completely clear (splatter-free) frequency here in Puyallup, with only the Chinese-co channel (Hulun Buir?) giving it competition at times. This morning it was again at a steady, fair level from 1310-1325, playing its long music sets as usual.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/gssc74w0f2l8lgp/603-HLSA-1312z091313PL380.MP3

I'll be interested in your report later on, which always provides an interesting comparison (like those from Dennis, Richard and Nigel this morning).

73, Gary

I'd be more inclined to agree with Richard and Nigel about conditions
this morning, Gary.  A repeat of yesterday here would have involved
HLSA-603, which is definitely more a "peak of the season" visitor
rather than a mid-September one.

The  regulars were sporadic, with even more sporadic evidence from
one or two of the second tier.   I'll look at the recordings more
closely, and report back this evening.

best wishes,

Nick

At 14:49 13-09-13, Gary wrote:

>Hello All,
>

>It was pretty much a repeat of yesterday morning here,

editors, publishing staff, or officers