[IRCA] Today's DX in Seattle

Today was my first try at hearing TP DX this season.

For whatever reasons, I seldom receive much this early in September. That's true even if others are reporting good audio. A few weeks from now, reception here will be on a par with every one else's, if past seasons are any indication. But for now, I''m not hearing much.

There were nonetheless lots of weak carriers today, with anemic audio on 774, 972, and 1566.

Other carriers worth noting included 594 603 693 738 747 756 792 819 828 891 936 963 981 1017 1206 1287 1476 and 1557.

Peak strength was sometime around 1315-1320.

Overall, I'd rate today as about  average for this time of year.

Bruce in Seattle
Winradio Excalibur, K9AY antenna