From: Stephen Airy <pianoplayer88key@xxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] What happened to Starchat BCB Chat ?

It's still there for me.? Steps I took to get in just now:
Open Chatzilla (my chat client - attached to Firefox)
type "/server irc.starchat.net", then wait the several seconds for it to load
type "/join #mwdx" ... and there it is. :)
I also have AndChat on my Android phone, and it has an entry I can tap on to open the server.? (I don't remember if I have it set to auto-join the chat or not, though.)

73, Stephen A