[IRCA] Lost out on SRF-42 :( where to get another 1 similar price to orig new $?

[IRCA] Lost out on SRF-42 :( where to get another 1 similar price to orig new $?

So I was watching an SRF-42 on ebay that was sitting at $25 with no bids. I put a bid in with a few minutes to go...then with ~10 seconds left got outbid. I increased my bid, but it wasn't enough. :/ I couldn't afford to go much over $30-35, and it went for $44.75. (Apparently a third person also bid on it.) I'm curious who (if anyone here) scored? Also anyone know where I can get one within my price range (or the price they originally sold for in RS stores)? Or better yet, one the same size under $50 with digital tuning that combines the audio bandwidth of the SRF-42 with better selectivity than a Tecsun DSP radio (there are stations I want to hear whose heterodyned-with-another-radio's-LO carriers are obliterated with splatter 10kHz away on my Tecsuns even in the ±1kHz BW setting), forces stereo decode on weak and non-stereo signals (like the SRF-42) and empty/between channels (42 fails here) and has a low enough internal noise floor so a 5 uV/m
 signal (maximum groundwave overlap of a co-channel Class A's protected 0.1mV/m contour) would be nearly armchair copy. :)