Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:29:33 -0400
From: walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] DX Test Cancellation

Due to circumstances beyond my control or the engineers control, the DX Tests for KHMO 1070 and WLIQ 1530 for this weekend have been cancelled. There are transmitter and remote control access issues which need to be addressed before any sort of test can be done.
Sorry, I know this is disappointing.. but crap happens... and radio stations are first and foremost a business... and these issues need to be corrected.

I know some of you may realize I've had several failed DX tests, that never went off as planned, had poor results or in one case, were a few minutes late in their schedule. All I can say is Sorry............. I try my best and there's not really anything I can do about it.

Paul