[IRCA] New Tower Photos on IRCA Facebook page

[IRCA] New Tower Photos on IRCA Facebook page

Many thanks to Mr. John Callarman who self-posted 16 stunning tower photographs on the International Radio Club of America Facebook page. I put about half of them onto the main wall so if you get a chance, log on and have a look. Become an IRCA FB follower if you haven't yet. We're at over 200 followers and growing.....Don't forget to give this weekends two DX tests the old college try. The new season is upon us! Bear in mind that an online subscription to DX Monitor is a great bargain at only $10 a year. All the details are there on our website at  www.ircaonline.org  Best wishes and 73 ---Mike Sanburn