Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua (Oregon Cliff) DXpedition- Top Ten Signals from the South Pacific

Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua (Oregon Cliff) DXpedition- Top Ten Signals from the South Pacific

Excellent DX nuggets... I spent more time listening to your clips than my own clips from this morning : )

Thanks

DerekVmedia@xxxxxxx

ChannelDerek.carbonmade.com