Re: [IRCA] NW Radio questions

Rick,

>>After seeing your post, I checked KZIZ later yesterday afternoon here
in northeast Seattle and their signal was weak as usual. Wish I'd been
able to look when you sent your note.<<

I checked this morning and KZIZ is back in the mud. I wonder if it was
just a freak in conditions? They were a powerhouse totally dominating
1560 like they were 50 miles away or less. This morning, I noticed the
usual Burbank WA off the Eastern Beverage and a weak KZIZ off the NE
EWE.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR