Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, August 1-8, 2013

Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, August 1-8, 2013

Thanks Glenn, I'm starting on the IRCA Mexican Log and will change the
format to VAR. Format information is not that easy to find. Power
information is not always accurate.

www.milenio.com/radio

Martin Foltz
XE Log Editor