[IRCA] NEWS FROM THE CONVENTION-THE LAST DAY

[IRCA] NEWS FROM THE CONVENTION-THE LAST DAY

Sunday at 9 AM, about 30 of us were “left standing” while others executed travel connections.  29 of our 30 got very quiet after Scott Fybush passed out this year’s DX Quiz.  Judging by the results, some very knowledgeable folks did their best to wrestle with the answers, but the final scores reflected the difficulty of the questions.  In fact...it was a lot of fun.

Scott nicely completed our presentations with the Fybush Tower Tour.  That ‘photo paper’ as usual was so much more than a look at steel; Scott demonstrated his utterly complete knowledge of AM, FM and TV station assignments, changes and allocation activities.

At 12 Noon Sunday we had a wrap.  Goodbyes were made and hopes were raised that we could do all this again in 2014.

A full convention report will follow with photos, statistics and comments.

Mark Durenberger