Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight DU's for 7-27

Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight DU's for 7-27

Hi Again Theo,

<<<   re 531: switching on my DX ears (hi, Bruce!), at :07 I hear something
like "93-point-five... 31... PM".  2PM also uses 93.5 for Kempsey,
according to the website:

<http://www.superradio.net.au/index.html>

Theo   >>>

Wow, thanks a lot! 2PM was probably the elusive Aussie "talker" station trying to sneak in under 531-PI all week long on the Cliff. This is the first actual ID from that station that I've managed in 12 ocean beach DXpeditions, and your careful listening in greatly appreciated.

After spending a week DXing on the cliff with booming New Zealand signals every morning and then returning to this DU-dead zone of Puyallup, I'm feeling a little bit like a transplanted Kiwi myself :-)

73, Gary