[IRCA] 780 and 890 last night

WLS and WBBM were reported off last night for periods of time.

I didn’t note either off the couple times I woke
up overnight and did a quick bandscan, but on 780 an almost-equal station doing infomercials was crushing
WBBM and, later on, it had Focus on the Family. Suspect Virginia. Nothing much
needed, domestic-wise, on 780 that would be so strong.

Might bear watching tonight for those who need to log it or other possible suspects on 780.

I've barely been on AM since April, and have been in Europe much of July, so just catching up on AM stuff.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON