Re: [IRCA] 531 Australian ID

Hi Gary

I listened but couldn't make much of it except "Radio 5-31" followed by a word sounding like "Ree-Al" (like in El Camino Real)

I checked the websites for three of the listed Aussies. 2PM and 3GG both show them carrying a talk show called "Taking Back the Night" until local midnight (1400UT). 4KZ says they have "Late Night Love Songs – 10 pm– 12 midnight (1200-1400UT. bp) Monday-Sunday...Listen to your favourite music from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s." Which sounds similar to what you heard.

Bruce