Re: [IRCA] California Cliff-Top (Point Arena)

Re: [IRCA] California Cliff-Top (Point Arena)

I wish I would have known you were in the point arena area... If you saw a truck out in the middle of a field just south of point arena... That was me : )

Thanks

DerekVmedia@xxxxxxx

ChannelDerek.carbonmade.com