Re: [IRCA] TP's for Sunday, June 23, 2013--Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Sunday, June 23, 2013--Victoria version

At 12:23 23-06-13, Dennis wrote:

Listened from 1125--1220 utc. Surprised with the Asian stations popping up this morning.

Not here they didn't Dennis, I haven't heard any Asians here since June 5th. But...it was a better morning than lately for weak audios, mostly I suspect from New Zealand. Quite a difference in our two locations:

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

567 the most consistent this morning, if weak: woman with DU EE inflection, 1104UT; Chuck Berry style rock n roll 1109UT, laid back female vocal mx 1156UT

603 man talking, almost sounded like preaching intonation, then country mx, 1136UT

738 man talking FF inflection 1103UT

1476 woman talking DU EE inflection 1148UT

Strongish het, no or "near imaginary"audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

675 774 1026 1215 1332 1503

best wishes,

Nick