Re: [IRCA] TP's for Saturday, May 25, 2013

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Saturday, May 25, 2013

The AK indices have been in the 4-5 range, and you western folk are not alone in getting good DX as May comes to a close. Two Ontario DXers are in coastal Nova Scotia checking out the DX and have nabbed a couple Argentinians - never a guaranteed task even from Newfoundland unless cx are good!

I've tried the ultralight here with no meaningful success. But all this puts a good word in for off-season DX.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON