[IRCA] The Saddest News -- Don Jensen, well known SW DXer passes away

[IRCA] The Saddest News -- Don Jensen, well known SW DXer passes away

-The Saddest News -- Don Jensen Dear Friends, With the heaviest of
hearts, I must advise you that our friend and brother DXer, Don Jensen,
passed away this afternoon around 4 p.m. from still unconfirmed causes,
but apparently a heart attack. His wife, Arlene, just phoned a few
minutes ago and the family is beginning to gather in Kenosha. According
to Arlene, Don was working on his computer -- sending emails and working
on reception reports, no doubt -- this afternoon. At about 4 p.m. he
came out to his living room, to sit or nap in his easy chair, and was
gone soon thereafter. As all of you will know, Don was a giant of our
DXing hobby and can never be replaced. We will all greatly miss him --
his wit, opinions and general brilliance! Will pass along more
information as it developes: funeral arrangements, etc. Ralph Perry