[IRCA] KMXA 1090 CO staying on day power an hour late

My 10 pm CDT Perseus recordings this month (nights with few T-storms when I am home) have often noted KMXA staying on an hour late as they should switch to night power at 9 pm CDT. 50 KW ND gets out and they are usually destroying KAAY by 10 pm here in IL and basically disappear once they switch power.

Format is Romantic Spanish mx and slogan is Maria Siempre Romantica. Go get 'em if you need 'em. I presume someone there has made an error with DST?

73 KAZ Barrington IL.