Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] [AMFMTVDX] TEST MAY 5

I'm in Toronto tonight, where I actually need the station. But of course this weekend is the only time I was able to take the car in for some brake work etc needed in time to use it this week to get up to Burnt River for the E-skip season (which has started on FM, BTW). So the only radio I have is a car radio adapted for indoor use for FM, which I have here for FM. I've never DXed AM on it. So will see how I fare. 1430 local is a mile away - we'll see...

Saul Chernos
Toronto ON