[IRCA] mystery station peaking for a time on 1390

[IRCA] mystery station peaking for a time on 1390

Hello To All,
Early this morning at 9:28 UTC I was hearing  the Four Seasons song "December 63 (Oh What A Night ) on 1390 khz over top of what I thought was  a  unusually faded WEGP in Maine . After the song finished an ID of Cruisin 96 point something  was mentioned . Not sure what station this could be with 1390 AM and 96 point something FM streaming connections. Signal soon diminished shortly thereafter with WEGP audible and stronger once again.
Any ideas would be appreciated Thanks

73
Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland