[IRCA] ULR DX....One NEW STATION last night ......540 CBGA-1 Grand Anse, NEW BRUNSWICK

[IRCA] ULR DX....One NEW STATION last night ......540 CBGA-1 Grand Anse, NEW BRUNSWICK

Hi Guys:

 Not much DXing done here lately but last night I thought I would try for the 1480 KBXD TEST. Nothing heard on that, so I tuned down to 540 Khz to see what was happening. With CBEF now off the air on 540 Khz, things have opened up a little there. I was treated to a NEW STN which I have been trying for since Windsor went silent!! Glad to hear this one before they too go off the air!!??

RADIO USED.....................SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now.................1054 Stations Heard

73.............ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

540  CBGA-1  Grande Anse, NEW BRUNSWICK  Mar/17/13  0102 EDT     FRENCH   FAIR
Female with French Commentary and News Items @ 0102 EDT Tune In.
Male also with FF Talk and Commentary. Many Mentions of "Radio Canada Montreal" and
"Radio Canada Ottawa" Lots of Talk about Quebec. Commentary til 0107 EDT then into a
"French RAP Music" Program. Mentions of "Premiere Chaine".
I was also able to // this with the Live Web Feed.

NEW STN          ULR # 1054     10 KW
ROSS, ONT.