[IRCA] 540 Windsor ON and 1410 Montreal QC

[IRCA] 540 Windsor ON and 1410 Montreal QC

Nabbed WDAK GA on 540 with two IDs for a new catch. CBGA1 QC is really strong tonight but managed to null it.
I've also been chasing a gospel station on 940 ... good signal at times but not at the TOH.
Still no sign of 1410 Montreal...
Venezuela was huge on 750 for a bit, some of the big Cubans (1180 strongest).
Off to sleep - will bank on sunrise...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON