Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] [AMFMTVDX] DX Test most of us missed

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] [AMFMTVDX] DX Test most of us missed

I doubt anyone knew about it. I certainly would have tried had I known. Is there any possibility we could get a test next year with a little more notice ?

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>