Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] UNID on 1220 Ideas?

Thanks Paul & Kaz. I set the timer to run the rest of the night, so
maybe I got an ID, but the signal is very elusive for running 5 KW. When
I hear it, it sure does not sound like 5 KW as it should be more common
with WHKW. WHKW is 50 KW, but sends little signal West. But it sounds
like KDXR 1480 Gooding ID. They are on 5 KW, then they are not, then
they are. Sitting on 1220, I am bound to get that ID in time. However, I
fight the off and on over mod from KVAS 1230 Astoria 7 miles away. Their
mod varies from day to day. At times the loud C&W splatters all over the
place. For some reason, since I left the Eastern Bev unterminated I have
a lobe to them on 1230. Strange. I also extended the beverage another
20-30 feet to the last fence post. But overall the beverage does work
better and it is more directional to the East on frequencies overall. I
guess you win and lose a bit here and there. But I will keep sitting on
1220.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin