[IRCA] Cathedral City Ca, 1200 is on now with full power

[IRCA] Cathedral City Ca, 1200 is on now with full power

Hi.  I was surprised to hear Money Radio 1200 from Cathedral City ca at
12:45 a.m.  I'm listening to the staation with the radio across the room.
If you need this fairly new station, now is a good time.

Doug Martin