Re: [IRCA] FCC may help remove electrical noise

Re: [IRCA] FCC may help remove electrical noise

I don't think my kids listen to radio much and they're in their 30's. I only
listen when I'm in the car or DXing. I know some people can listen at work
but at a previous employer everyone played FM for music in the background.
You can't work and listen to talk radio or you will get nothing done.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA