 From: Dave Hewitt <daveh200@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2013 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] An easier way to switch out 9-volt batteries??

I don't let my 9V battery snap into the connector on the QX.  I just snap it into the plastic frame and it is held tightly against the battery terminals.  Works fine.  There is minimal current flow.

First time I used it, I snapped the battery fully into the connector.  Nearly broke it trying to get it out.

Dave N3BXY