Re: [IRCA] KHJ Towers taken down

It's been many, many years since I left L.A., but that was a bit of a shock. I was born and raised about a mile from the
KHJ transmitter site and it was just part
of my daily landscape. At one point, I got to know the night shift engineer. Wonderful but somewhat gruff (on the outside) old guy.

Bob Coomler
Tucson, AZ

Sent from my iPhone